Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Miko Ming Toi

This is the back of Miko's costume. Many of the Messengers are as ornate on the back as they are on the front. Also the interior of the gourds are also panited and embelished.
I picked the name Miko because it is a name from my past that originated from one of my foster sisters, Miko Dee Neese, in Panama City, FL. I later named my favorite pet Miko Ming Tio. It has been a name that is connected to many fond memories for me.
Miko placed 1st in the Nationa Polymer Clay Art Guild's Progress and Possibilities 2006 in the Art Doll division. I entered three sculps in the Art Doll division in 2006 and they placed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
This is Miko Ming Toi’s message:
Life is full of ups and downs. Everyone feels lost at one time or another and in need of direction. You must be traveling in order to get to another place. Lead, follow it does not matter. As long as you are moving forward, you will get to where it is that you need to go next.

No comments: